By means of this data protection policy, COOL VEGA, informs the users of its website of the way in which the data of its users will be managed, so that they can decide, freely and voluntarily, if they wish to provide the information requested.
This website respects and protects the personal data of its users. As such, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
At COOL VEGA we guarantee compliance with the following principles in order to guarantee your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that the client requires from us.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have the user’s express authorization.
COOL VEGA has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Law 3/2018, on the protection of personal data and digital rights and guarantees (LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data:
Company name: COOL VEGA COMPANY, S.L., (hereinafter Cool vega)
VAT NUMBER: B73710174
Address: P.I. ALHAMA, AVDA. DE LAS NACIONES, PARC. 9-11 E, 30840, ALHAMA DE MURCIA, MURCIA
Telephone number: (+34) 968 95 78 90
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organisational security measures established by current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that are in line with the requirements of the new RGPD:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: we will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimisation: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
- Limitation of the retention period: data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data and guarantees confidentiality. COOL VEGA will take the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process comes from:
- Contact form
- E-mail address
- User registration
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The interested parties have the right to:
- Access: Access to their personal data held by COOL VEGA.
Rectification: Modify or rectify their inaccurate data held by COOL VEGA.
- Cancellation: Cancel your personal data, when they are no longer necessary, from COOL VEGA’s database.
- Opposition: To oppose the use of your data for a purpose other than the one you have chosen for the services provided by COOL VEGA.
- Portability: Request the change of file in an automated file for another company, from the COOL VEGA database.
- Limitation: Limit the use and term of use of your data by COOL VEGA, in which case they will only be kept according to tax legislation and for the exercise of claims.
- Withdrawal (Right to be Forgotten): Request the deletion of your history, if applicable, on the Internet (See RGPD).
Finally, we inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php).
Data subjects may have access to their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. COOL VEGA will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive the personal data you have provided us with and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically feasible.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
There are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by the interested parties in the following ways:
- Contact form: The following personal data are requested: Name, Email, and other information that can provide us in the body of the Message, to respond to the requirements of the users of the web. For example, we may use these data to respond to your request and to respond to questions, complaints or comments about the information included on the website, the services provided through the website or the processing of your personal data.
- User registration form: When filling in the fields in the “Create an account” section, the following personal data are requested: Name and surname, email and password.
Other non-identifying data are also collected, obtained by means of some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
COOL VEGA will not transfer personal data that may identify the user to third parties without prior consent.
Legitimacy for the treatment of your data
COOL VEGA is legitimised to process your personal data, based on the consent of the interested party, as stipulated in article 6.1.a of the aforementioned RGPD.
Period for which your data will be kept
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as a business relationship is maintained and, where appropriate, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations or until the interested party requests the deletion of their data.
COOL VEGA undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality, to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all the measures to avoid their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, in accordance with that established in the current data protection regulations.
When a security incident occurs, COOL VEGA, upon becoming aware of it, shall notify the user without undue delay and shall provide the user with the appropriate information related to the security incident when it becomes known.
Accuracy of data
The user is solely responsible for the veracity of the data he/she submits to COOL VEGA, exonerating COOL VEGA from any responsibility in this respect.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
COOL VEGA reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, on this same page, the changes introduced will be announced reasonably in advance of their implementation.